Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2022
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Initiate Contract Review / Purchase Order / Payment process to ensure business/service continuity; Ensure the accuracy, completeness and clarity of the order/contract.
- Manage procurement payment on time to ensure smooth business operation, liaison with vendor and coordination with BU owner for billing validation.
- Maintain and monitor license inventory and utilization, regularly review and collaborate with IT to clean up inactive users to reduce waste.
- Support Procurement Specialist for vendor development and management, implement vendor review, entry and exit mechanisms, and maintain the relationship with vendor.
- Assist procurement specialists in data monitoring and data analysis, and generate regular category reports, department reports, BU reports.
- Maintain Supplier and contract Database, regularly update supplier/contract status and information. Ensure database is complete, up-to-date and accurate.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by procurement specialist.
- Bachelor degree or above, proficient English and a second language in both oral and written to liaise with non-english speaking vendor.
- More than 2 years relevant working experience in procurement role.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of contract review, commercial terms and basic legal terms
- Proficient in Excel skills; good at data analysis and reporting
- Be proactive, possess professional ethics with high loyalty.
- Excellent planning, organization, communication and coordination skills.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail, strong sense of responsibility & ownership.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Adapt to rapidly changing organizational and development directions and be able to follow up quickly.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.