Treasury Assistant (AP)
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2022
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Manage timely and accurate settlement and reconciliation of payments.
- Liaise with banks on day-to-day operational issues and activities.
- Prepare short-term cash forecasts and manage the daily cash management process under the Group liquidity structures.
- Support management of the Group's intercompany loans / intercompany settlements, accrued interest etc;
- Manage the onboarding of new bank accounts, setting and administering online banking systems and getting the respective bank signatories.
- Maintaining bank mandates and covenants monitoring
- Support month end closing and reporting activities.
- Provide treasury support to internal stakeholders in a professional and thorough manner;
- Work with the Treasury Managers with Accounting and Treasury Management System and other payment products implementation;
- Maintain timely and accurate transactional data in the Accounting and Treasury Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma with a major in Finance/ Accounting;
- 1-3 years experience with Treasury Liquidity Management in a Corporate or Financial Institution;
- Understanding of wire and payment processing, cash / liquidity management;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-cultural fintech environment
- Proficiency with Treasury Management System (TMS), Electronic Money Institution (EMI) and other payment products is a plus;
- Understanding of Crypto / Blockchain is a plus;
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.