Compliance Systems and Analytics Director - Remote
Legal, Data Science
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Binance is looking for a Compliance Systems and Analytics expert that will make up part of our leadership team, tasked to grow and develop the team to deliver systems and analytics solutions within our Compliance division.
- Enhance/Build an industry leading Compliance Systems and Analytics team that keeps Binance at the forefront of the RegTech space
- Leverage your demonstrated expertise to develop typologies, algorithms and controls to meet global, and local, regulatory needs
- Create, lead, and manage a team of dedicated professionals that continuously monitor our compliance systems and vendor integrations for performance and efficiency, tune systems to maximize quality of outputs, and identify opportunities to fill gaps
- Ensure all documentation and change control processes meet highest regulatory standards
- Incubate and oversee the buildout of a model validation program using NYDFS Rule 504 as baseline requirements
- Develop deep analytics/MIS reporting to inform leadership across the globe on Compliance team and systems KRIs, KPIs, and staff performance
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with senior executives through impactful consulting engagements
- Partner with peers in other functional areas and across global regional teams to execute projects
- Develop and propose appropriate frameworks, approaches, solutions, and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and challenges
- Understand our business objectives, needs, plans etc. and proactively identify opportunities and improvements to grow our business while meeting regulatory expectations
- Actively engage with key business partners, stakeholders, and global/local leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions, and develop short to medium term roadmaps
- Manage internal and external project team members and assume responsibility for project delivery and execution
- Lead the delivery of analytics solutions and data insights and manage project timelines, driving for maximum execution
- Effectively manipulate and analyze large data sets to determine meaningful insights and recommendations for key stakeholders
- Leading development in thought leadership, building new scalable solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and consulting approach that can be applied across our global businesses
- 10 or more years of work experience within Compliance and 5 or more years experience in data analytics/science
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum requirement, advanced degrees in data science or related field, preferred
- Compliance related certifications (CAMS, CFE, etc) preferred
- Working knowledge and interest in crypto/digital currencies and technology strategy
- Knowledge and experience in fundamental core consulting skills such as structured problem solving, communication, self-driven, energized, and detail-oriented
- Must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with internal / external clients and across the organization
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.