Compliance and Risk Officer - Poland
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2022
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
As we are developing our operations in Poland we are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our Compliance team and lead our Compliance and Risk activities in Poland.
You will be working in a fast-paced and international environment and the ideal candidate will come from both large financial institutions and regulatory background.
- Development and management of Polish compliance policies and processes.
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting for Polish exchange transactions.
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with, internal audit reviews, and ongoing or ad hoc reviews for users or transactions.
- Providing statistics on monitoring completion and maintaining register as needed.
- Making recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes.
- Responsible for the business’s overall risk management
- Key contact in the organization of local risk operations.
- Perform risk identification and assessment.
- Develop policies and standards to eliminate or minimize key risks
- Implement a strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate risks
- Identify key metrics for risk monitoring and conduct regular reporting for management and executive leadership.
- Fulfill all compliance regulatory and risk reporting requirements
- University degree in business administration, (business) law, finance, risk and treasury or similar.
- At least 5 years experience in risk, fraud, compliance, AML or regulatory function and experience working with any regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred.
- Certification in compliance or risk management is a big plus but not required.
- Proficiency in compliance applications and tools.
- Good overview of relevant legal and regulatory requirements as well as ICAAP and risk management KPIs and measures.
- Team spirit, very good analytical skills, a critical mindset and the ability to solve complex problems as well as a sense of responsibility and a proactive attitude are appreciated.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Passionate about crypto; fintech industry experience would be an advantage.
- Fluent English and Polish language skills are a must.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.