Binance Accelerator Program - Corporate FP&A
Posted on Monday, April 17, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career.
Our Binance Accelerator Program - Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (July 3rd, July 31st, September 4th)
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
About the Role
In the Corporate FP&A team, you will be part of the team responsible for overall company financial planning and management reporting cadence, providing insightful analysis to our company's most senior leadership.
You will assist the team on central FP&A deliverables, including driving the monthly group financial reporting cycle, supporting the annual planning/quarterly forecasting process, designing and implementing cost optimization strategies and developing business models for investment initiatives.
- Assist the team in the monthly and quarterly preparation of financial reporting packages for the company. This includes liaising and aligning with internal stakeholders where necessary in order to deliver the right insights on our business performance to our leadership team.
- Support annual and quarterly forecast processes by developing forward-looking projections for key P&L drivers, modeling profitability under different scenarios, and providing insights for presentation to company leadership.
- Take part in various process improvement initiatives / projects. Provide project management support for system enhancements where relevant.
- Assist in any other ad hoc projects / analysis involving cost efficiency, investment cases, HC planning, among others.
- BS/BA/ Masters in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Engineering;
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Self-starter - take initiative, be dedicated, set and drive toward goals
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.