Director of Core Compliance Programs
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Help Binance handle complex global challenges by providing executive level leadership and problem-solving abilities
- Identify chances to support and carry out business objectives by working together with executive leadership across the entire organization
- Mentor, develop, and provide leadership to a team of Compliance professionals across multiple disciplines including : Monitoring & Testing, Policy & Program, 3rd party Due Diligence, M&A Diligence, Corporate Training, Compliance Risk Management & Enterprise Wide Risk Assessments (EWRA)
- Develop a Compliance Risk Management Program to cover the current and contemplated products, services, and subsidiaries working with Compliance Officers and executives globally and carry out the EWRA
- Enhance the Monitoring & Testing program to test the effectiveness of the Compliance Program and its key controls
- Timely communicate findings and recommendations to management and stakeholders, both at periodic intervals and as needed regarding escalated or high-risk compliance issues, in order to accomplish compliance goals
- Overseeing the drafting and ongoing maintenance of robust policies and procedures
- Prior experience as a Head of Compliance/Compliance Officer, MLRO, or similar role
- Significant experience in a previous regulatory or compliance managerial position at a fintech company or global financial institution
- Skilled in collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience and/or passion for crypto preferred
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.