Binance Accelerator Program - Blockchain / Smart Contract Security
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.
Who may apply
Bachelors and Masters students.
As a blockchain / smart contract security engineer at Binance, you will focus on the security of blockchain projects across the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) as well as other chains. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to the field and contribute to the blockchain community. You will work hand-in-hand with various talented workers from Binance on the cutting-edge of crypto to guard safety across many projects and systems. You will also coordinate with other teams aside from the security group, which could provide you an in-depth understanding of the crypto world.
- Perform a review analysis on newly disclosed vulnerabilities for smart contracts and summarize the causes behind the exploits for early detection in the future.
- Conduct security audits on both smart contracts and blockchains, and write high-quality audit reports.
- Develop automated scanning and monitoring tools for smart contracts and blockchains.
- Utilize scanning tools to detect vulnerabilities in online contracts and promptly issue risk warnings.
- Conduct post-mortem analyses on various hacking incidents, examining the causes, processes, and basic fund tracing.
- Proactively identify on-chain risks, monitor and model emerging on-chain attack vector trends, and possess a solid understanding of on-chain security risks such as fraud and phishing.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of EVM-compatible blockchains and layer 2 solutions, and be familiar with DeFi design patterns.
- Currently enrolled or holding a bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proficient in Smart Contract programming languages, such as Solidity, among others.
- Basic understanding of common Smart Contract security vulnerabilities.
- Basic understanding of blockchain and smart contract principles, experienced with reading Blockchain explorers.
- Well versed with the different types of hacks on smart contracts, and its common attack vectors.
- Well versed with the different types of scams such as Wallet Drainers in the space and how to identify them.
- Familiar with smart contract development testing, transaction analysis, and other tools.
- Experienced in using VSCode, Git, or other version control applications.
- Proficient in Python or another object-oriented programming language.
- Fundamental knowledge of code analysis and program debugging.
Good to have
- Passionate about cryptocurrency / DeFi / smart contract / blockchain.
- Basic knowledge of fuzz testing or static analysis.
- Basic knowledge of detection, exploitation, and prevention of security vulnerabilities.
- Experience in smart contracts development (e.g Foundry, HardHat, etc).
- Experience in CTF or bug bounty programs (e.g. Hack The Box, WebGoat, etc).
- Have great interest in Binance, high work enthusiasm and responsibility, good and humble work attitude.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.