Compliance Specialist - Regulatory Exam & Audit
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
This role will be focused on supporting global audits and regulatory exams. You will work closely with Compliance Leaders, Audit, Legal, Product, and Business Lines to maintain a comprehensive, standardized audit and regulatory exam framework, including engagements, metrics, plans, processes, and remediations.
- Support multiple on-site regulatory exams and external audits and the preparation for on-site exams for Binance’s licensed jurisdictions.
- Provide a standardized exam and audit framework to apply to each country and support country teams with preparing data requests and presentations.
- Understand the applicable regulatory requirements to ensure internal/external audit testing is adequately designed to identify potential control gaps and non-compliance with laws and regulations.
- Support local compliance teams to ensure the Regulatory Examination process is followed and any policies, procedures, and guidelines deemed necessary as an outcome of the regulatory examination are developed and implemented.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- 5+ years compliance audit and/or regulatory exam management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulations, compliance policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization while maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving, communication and written skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts into a format digestible by a diverse audience
- Strong project management skills with the ability to create external facing material in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Proactive and diligent teamwork, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly organized and capable of dealing with complex projects.
- BA degree or international equivalent.
- Experience gained from crypto/fintech is preferred
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.