Strategy - Associate, Portfolio Management
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
- Assist the Portfolio Manager and team in the end-to-end portfolio investment process, including research, evaluation, portfolio rebalancing, monitoring, risk management etc.;
- Ensure timely and accurate performance reporting of the investment portfolio and yield products, including setting up/ maintaining the reporting infrastructure (via liaising with other teams as necessary for support, such as finance or data teams) and regularly updating senior management;
- Drive the analysis of the optimal pricing strategy for our yield products (proficiency in Excel modelling and generating data-driven insights is expected);
- Drive ongoing market intelligence monitoring and generate strategic recommendations for our yield product strategy;
- Stay up to date with developments in the crypto industry related to yield product offerings and DeFi.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with 2-4 years of experience in a relevant field such as investments, corporate strategy, management consulting, product management etc., preferably with industry experience in crypto/blockchain or investing;
- Prefer candidates who are physically based in Hong Kong (with flexible work-from-home arrangements); open to considering candidates from other time zones that can follow GMT+8 working hours depending on the profile match;
- Strong command of Excel modelling and PowerPoint (or Google equivalents);
- Proficient with basic SQL;
- Comfortable working with data and generating and/or reviewing data-driven insights;
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills: able to deliver insights and convincing recommendations via written memo, presentation slides, and performance dashboards etc.,
- [Strongly preferred] Good understanding of the crypto/blockchain industry (both CeFi and DeFi), with a sufficient understanding of key concepts in blockchain technology, such as PoW vs. PoS, yield farming etc.,
- [Preferred] Working knowledge of Python
#LI-CY2 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Associate
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.