Manager, Finance Data and Analytics
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The WHQ Finance Business Intelligence (FBI) group plays an integral role in supporting the Nike Finance function. This includes supplying both standard and ad hoc data views to enable them to successfully navigate the Corporate operational cycle as well as better understand their business to inform key decisions. Additionally, the FBI is directly in the center of a monumental, cross-functional pivot where legacy tools, systems and processes are all being overhauled. Our role in this is critical; we apply our existing expertise to key decisions with the aim to not just limit disruption but to unlock new capabilities.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Manager, Finance Data and Analytics who is passionate about leadership and developing others. Additionally, someone willing to get into the details of system operations and reporting mechanics and apply existing experience and curiosity to solve complex business problems. This person will have no fear of ambiguity and has a drive to make others more effective!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Lead a team of data analysts
- Work closely with global and geography counterparts to connect data and analytics initiatives with the local finance function
- Take ownership of resolving complex data challenges
- Communicate milestones and deadlines within the team as well as beyond with business partners and explore and communicate any deviations to the aforementioned
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In addition to supporting their own team, this person will support the North America Finance Function.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Commitment to building, managing, and inspiring talent
- Strong leadership and ability to lead multiple priorities, processes, timelines, and expectations
- Proven experience solving complex problems through data and analytics, including insights that are logical, data driven, simple to understand and aligned to business goals
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with diverse business stakeholders and partners
- Superb communication and presentation skills to a variety of audiences, experience honing in on what’s important in creating messaging
- Business acumen and understanding of core finance processes
- Drive to be inquisitive, creative, and continuously learning
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, or Finance or Combination of relevant education, experience and training
- Experience managing a high performing team
- 5+ years experience in data, reporting analytics or finance
- Expert skill in Excel required including practical application of Data tools in Excel (Power Query, Power Pivot) or Power BI
- Experience working with a Financial ERP including reporting and understanding data flows
- MBA and/or advanced degree preferred but not required
- Demonstrated proficiency with visualization software incl. Tableau and Power BI
- SAP S4, SQL, R, Python, Amazon Web Services, Snowflake literacy desirable
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.