Senior Analyst - Technology, Global Risk Management
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across NIKE, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Global Risk Management (GRM) team partners with management across the enterprise to improve and protect Nike’s value and brand through world-class risk management capabilities. As a Senior Analyst, you will use strong audit craft, collaboration, and adept interpersonal skills to bring valuable insights to help management effectively handle risk and leverage technology to Nike’s strategic advantage. A successful candidate will thrive working in an environment where the pace of change is high and integrative thinking is required to “connect the dots” across the company. A love of collaboration, innovation and continuous learning will help you creatively solve problems and challenge the status quo.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
NIKE’s technology landscape is constantly evolving, some audit areas of focus may include; cloud platforms, DevOps CI/CD processes, technical operations, site reliability engineering, digital experience development, product management, technology governance, portfolio management, data governance, data privacy, cybersecurity, enterprise system implementation reviews (e.g. SAP), enterprise architecture, business continuity management/disaster recovery, and assessing technology risk in other emerging applications/subject areas such as AI/ML, blockchain, and RPA.
You'll independently plan and implement scope areas on complex audits, provide creative and strategic business recommendations, and deliver executive-level verbal and written communications to a variety of business partners across the company. You'll also provide pragmatic advice to management to improve risk management capabilities and evaluate emerging risks to technology planning and operations.
Your work will be highly visible to NIKE, Inc. executive management and the Audit and Finance Committee of the Board of Directors.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You’ll report directly to the Global Risk Management Director within the Global Risk Management team.
You will be a part of team of risk professionals, and together build partnerships with our business partners across Global Technology, Privacy, and Security to deliver impactful engagements that are highly visible to NIKE executive management and the Board of Directors Audit & Finance Committee.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 5 combined years of progressively responsible IT audit, Technology and or risk services including but not limited to; IT internal or external audit, technology, risk advisory services, or enterprise risk management
- Demonstrated experience with:
- Fundamental information security concepts (C.I.A.).
- Auditing general computing controls (ITGCs), including security/access, change control, systems development and technology operations, experience with SAP S4/HANA strongly preferred.
- Business process mapping, risk and controls identification, design, and implementation
- Operating system platforms, relational database platforms, cloud computing platforms, enterprise network and systems architecture concepts and technologies, and risk considerations for internet-facing digital experience and commerce applications.
- Managed service risk and control concepts for cloud-based services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), hosted infrastructure, and outsourcing services.
- Various system and application development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall); familiar with DevOps and continuous integration and continuous delivery approaches.
- Information technology standard methodologies and control frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO27001, and COBIT.
- Identifying business and technology risks, understanding the internal control environment at a project-level, and working with clients to develop practical recommendations to mitigate those risks.
- Connecting business objectives to testing through well-documented work papers
- Ability to blend exceptional attention to detail with an ability to retain strategic direction within a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial business culture.
- Strong business acumen - ability to quickly and effectively understand business context; and identify and communicate key technology risk implications.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences both in written and verbal communications.
- Strong project management, teamwork, and team leadership skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestic and international)
- Preferred designations include a CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIPP, and/or CSX
- Demonstrated data analytics capabilities in service of risk assessments and projects across the suite of risk services
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.